Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Format the HTML sitemap page

Format the HTML sitemap page 9 years 11 months ago #27553

I like this extension and for the first time I am using the HTML sitemap page feature.

I have experimented with it and noticed that it only publishes the page links as single column list. This is not good for a large site and creates one very long page.

Is there any way to format the page so it can break up the site map into columns - like a Category Blog?

All best,

Steve
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sdbritton.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Format the HTML sitemap page 9 years 11 months ago #27563

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Unfortunately there is no built-in feature that would allow this, but you could try to edit the helper.php (line 219) file from the \components\com_rsseo directory to suit your needs.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sdbritton

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!