Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I ignore a component? Or even a page?

Can I ignore a component? Or even a page? 11 years 1 month ago #22541

• richrock
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've got RSSEO installed on a couple of sites, one of which has a custom component. It seems that this is causing some conflict with RSSEO - when I disable the plugin, the component works, with RSSEO plugin enabled, it fails.

Is there a way to completely ignore a part of a component? I know you could do this on other SEO tools like sh404SEF, and I've been back and forth with RSSEO for a while now tearing my hair out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I ignore a component? Or even a page? 11 years 4 weeks ago #22576

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You can't actually ignore a component, but you can ignore the generated links of it. RSSeo! has an "Ignore links when crawling" feature which you can use to ignore certain links, more information on this can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...le/298-settings.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!