Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages"

Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages" 12 years 1 week ago #17279

Hello,

I see pages under the "Pages" tab that do not existing on my website. Why? What should I do to deleted them? Something on the back-end?
I cannot find them, they do not exist in the Joomla Control Panel

Thank you,
Yana Morford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages" 11 years 4 months ago #20814

I have the same question, anyone ? :)

Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages" 11 years 4 months ago #20818

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Hello,

The "Pages" tab is being populated by the RSSeo! Crawler. Please note that some of them may no longer be available due to SEF adjustments. In order to delete those pages you need to simply select them by checking the boxes to the left and clicking the "Delete" button.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: albertdias

Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages" 11 years 3 months ago #20996

Is there a way to include the robots.txt settings for the crawler of rsseo ? A lot of pages don't need to be crawled/indexed.

To stop this proces in Google I adjusted the robots.txt ;)

Non-existing pages are displayed under the "Pages" 11 years 3 months ago #20998

In order to ignore links when crawling in RSSEO! you will have to go to RSSEO! > Settings > Crawler. Here in the "Ignore links when crawling" section you can type the links that you wish to be skipped when crawling and also use wildcards in order to cover a wider range of URLs that should be ignored by the Crawler. You can use {??} to ignore 2 characters and {*} to ignore a variable number of characters.

For example in order to ignore the link:

index.php?option=com_rsform&ItemId=9999

you can use the following wildcard:

index.php?option=com_rs{????}&ItemId={*}

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!