Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Where do I find the following features ?

Where do I find the following features ? 14 years 1 month ago #10251

• busch09
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

just bought RSSEo and am wondering where I find and ow I use the following features that are annouced on the product page:

Modify the Meta Keywords, Meta description and Title on the run
Follow the simple instructions to optimize each and every page and make it SEO perfect
Set up Unique title for each page, unique description and set up keywords

Also does RSSEo set my meta description and meta keywords automatically depending whats on the page?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Where do I find the following features ? 14 years 1 month ago #10268

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The Meta Data for your pages can be edited/improved from the Pages section of RSSEO!. First you will have to run the Crawler, in order to generate your site's pages. You can find more information on this in the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/67-rsseo.html

Also you can see some videos for RSSEO! on RSJoomla!TV:

www.rsjoomla.com/tv/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!