Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMail works with RSS from another website?

RSMail works with RSS from another website? 9 years 11 months ago #27696

• jvera
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i have a question, if im install RSMail on Joomla, but i want to pull the RSS news from another website, can i do that? i dont see the configuration for that. If u need a example, is like Newsfeed for Acymaling.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSMail works with RSS from another website? 9 years 11 months ago #27706

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
RSMail!allows you to import the message content directly from third party sources, such as: Joomla! articles, K2, RSBlog!, RSEvents!Pro, RSFiles!, Sobi2, SobiPro and Virtuemart. For each of these, you will have to install a specific plugin. More on this topic, in the Plugins and Modules section.

A solution to your question would be to auto generate articles based on a desired RSS and import them with RSMail!.

If you have more questions, please submit a ticket to our PreSales department.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!