Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unsubscribe at the end of an e-mail will not be

Unsubscribe at the end of an e-mail will not be 10 years 4 days ago #27360

Today I installed the latest RSMAIL, I thought because of the license sequence there was a new version. But how could I now realize it still is the 1.0 version.
All the more it surprises me that the logoff message no longer appears when a new newsletter.
Maybe I "tomatoes on the eyes," because I think under settings no way where I can set this unsubscribe function.
I ask for urgent help! Unfortunately, some newsletters are out already with no opt out. I would urgently new newsletter redirect, not want to risk penalties.

Thank you so much!

jufi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unsubscribe at the end of an e-mail will not be 9 years 11 months ago #27446

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
You will need to use the following placeholder: [unsubscribe].

Insert it into a link for example:

<a href="[unsubscribe]">Click here to unsubscribe</a>

The [unsubscribe] placeholder is replaced when the mail is sent normally. When testing the message with the "Spam score & preview" feature, this won't work.

You can find more information here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...rsmail-messages.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!