Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Admin friendly solution for iframe = i-frame?

Admin friendly solution for iframe = i-frame? 8 years 1 month ago #34418

• info5146
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
Like many before, I also faced darned iframe turns into i-frame problem.
I read many threads and found several offered solutions. You offered several solutions in this page:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...becomes-i-frame.html

1st one doesn't work for me. I added exception, followed it to the letter, and RSF still does it. - Why it doesn't work?
2nd one is not user friendly. Our IP is changing every day, so forcing admins to change it every day is time consuming and pain in the <beep>
3rd one (the only one which works) requires us to turn off JS filtering and empty "Enable protections for" field.
Isn't this less secure if 3rd solution is applied?
How come that you cannot exclude only specified user(s) or user group from "i-changes" ?

Latest Joomla 3, RSF and JCE editor

Thanks,
Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Admin friendly solution for iframe = i-frame? 8 years 1 week ago #34747

• info5146
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump?

Admin friendly solution for iframe = i-frame? 3 years 9 months ago #40307

i was solve it before, its very simple and its about your editor configurator, go tu configurator and authorize iframe elements, please review foro rs firewall too in case of do you use it.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by paypal.usa.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!