Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 3 weeks ago #30868

Hello,

unfortunately as many people suffer with rsfirewall the iframes problems.
now for a custom button, when trying to get url the code is on-click instead of onclick, so nothing happens.

I followed the exception creation for com_content, com_modules, com_templates and nothing happens showed on this topic but nothin:
www.rsjoomla.com/forum/45-rsfirewall/200...ng-this-i-frame.html

Even deactivating the component and plugin, still the on-click appers.

do you know what in writen on the database over it to delete it?

So maybe related to the important note shown here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...t-to-an-article.html

Important note:

When you save an article that contains <script> or <iframe> tags (without having created an exception similar to the one presented in this article) , RSFirewall! will modify these tags into <s-cript> and <i-frame> instead, thus disabling their functionality by rendering them unrecognisable by web browsers. Please note that, after creating the exception, RSFirewall! will not change the tags to their original state, you will need to do so manually.

So, the thing it, HOW TO DO IT MANUALLY? Do you know if it is related to it?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 3 weeks ago #30882

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
This is most likely a cache issue. Please disable / clear it and try again.

PS: Can you provide more information on how exactly you are adding the custom button?
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 2 weeks ago #30913

Hello back,

I tried to add a custom button for hikashop in php, with the following php code, received by hikashop team:

?>
<input type="button" onclick="window.location='<?php echo $this->row->product_url; ?>'; return false;" value="buy now"/>
<?php
//echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'), 'add', $this->params, $url, $this->ajax, '', $max, $min);

But, beacuse of rsfirwall stripping for customer php, css and html, my code went stripped.
When I inspect element, i see on-click, instead of onclick.

I went totally crazy and even deinstall my rsfirewall, although I want to use it.
I have all cache cleaned and browser cache cleaned.

Can you pelase tell me where is the location in the database for the frames stripes of rsfirewall?
What do you suggest if I also want to use again rsfirewall?I even created the exception creation for com_modules com_templates and nothing happened.

Thank you

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 2 weeks ago #30930

Please, see attached .jpg

What to do know? I also updated to the last Joomla 3.4.1, so if any corrupted file by rsfirewall, it is supposed to be overpatched now.
Also tried to deactivate all cache, deactivate jch optimize and deactivate template compress of js and css.

What would you suggest?

forum.joomla.org/download/file.php?id=111246&mode=view

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 2 weeks ago #30939

Waiting for an answer after 6 days. Thank you dear

rsfirewall changed onclick button by on-click 9 years 4 days ago #31077

Hi,
is it possible to have support about this issue? I have disabled RSFirewall for the same issue, and I'm surprised for the missing answer
Thank you

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!