Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Black listed

Black listed 9 years 5 months ago #29174

• K9TS
  • Fresh Boarder
My site was developed by a company that shut down... they transferred my files to Go Daddy. I was trying to log in as an admin to change a few dates on my site and I forgot my password and tried too many time and I am now receiving the following message. (of course now I suddenly remember it and can't get in!) I am not supper great with computers and would need an easy explanation as to how to get back into my admin section of my website.

403: Access Forbidden
Your IP has been blacklisted.
Too many login attempts (Autobanned)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black listed 9 years 5 months ago #29184

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Most likely your IP was automatically blacklisted due to the login attemps. Please follow the procedures from the following article:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/643-i-cannot-access-my-administration-section.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Black listed 9 years 5 months ago #29185

• K9TS
  • Fresh Boarder
I appreciate the response although I literally am clueless about computers.... I went to these instructions and it says to open my FTP account? What is that? I am so sorry... this is all so new to me. I was never given any information on an FTP account.... just shown how to log into the back end of my site to make changes...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!