Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSSearch plugin for Viruemart not installing

RSSearch plugin for Viruemart not installing 8 years 11 months ago #31130

When I installed RSSearch I can't get the Viruemart plugin to install. Any ideas?

I basically have this....
RSSearch! plugin for Joomla! Content Installed
RSSearch! plugin for JEvents Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for K2 Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for Kunena Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for RSBlog! Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for RSEvents!Pro Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for RSFiles! Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for Sobi pro Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for EventList Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for RSEvents! Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for RSMembership! Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for Mosets Tree Not installed
RSSearch! plugin for Virtuemart Not installed
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSSearch plugin for Viruemart not installing 8 years 11 months ago #31146

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Virtuemart plugin for RSSearch! is not installed automatically. You have to download it from our website's Download section and install from Administration page > Extensions > Extension Manager > Install. Browse for the installation package and click Upload & Install.

More on this here: www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...r-virtuemart-2x.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!