Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No results in productsearch

No results in productsearch 10 years 5 months ago #25032

Hi,

I installed the Modul, the Virtuemart Plugin was installed too.
The modul is activated, but there is no plugin in the rssearch Plugins.
When I search a productname, the are no results were found.

Can anyone help me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No results in productsearch 10 years 5 months ago #25078

Hello,

Normally after installing the RSSearch - Virtuemart plugin it should be listed in the backend > RSSearch > Plugins area.

The plugin must be enabled and configured (the Search Fields list has to contain at least one selected item) in order for the search to happen.

For more information about the configuration options for the plugin, please refer to the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...r-virtuemart-1x.html

After enabling and configuring the plugin, the RSSearch! Module (backend > Components > RSSearch > RSSearch! Module) will also have to be configured, specifically to make sure that the VirtueMart option is selected in the configuration page.

If you need to download the plugin installation file again, please head over to rsjoomla.com > Downloads > Free Downloads > RSSearch! > Open Folder > Plugins > RSSearch! Virtuemart 2 plugin for Joomla! 2.5 (on the second page).
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!