Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Re:RSTickets!

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #4824

ive given up trying to submit a support ticket about rs tickets, below is what i was trying to submit but hey if you cant get it to work on your site its not a very good advert is it

im trying the free trial and have some questions, firstly after attempting to submit a ticket on this site , i find that you have the same error, namely that i get an error that says i must write my email address, even if i have and therefore can never submit a ticket, the solution seems to be to login first, is this a bug or feature i do not want my clients to have to register first.

it seems that loggin in didnt work either
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #4989

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello Tony,

Unfortunately, addresses like This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it were not parsed by the email validation script.
Thank you for submitting this issue, it has been solved on our website and it will be included in the next RSTickets revision.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5017

Well that's my problem too. I am trying the trial version and need to find a substitute for my current help desk asap. When do you anticipate the new revision coming out?

RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5022

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
Hello,

We are working on it as I speak and it will be available at the beginning of next week.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5033

Awesome - that's certainly soon enough. Another question if I may; there doesn't seem to be an option to print-out individual tickets - am I missing something, or will this be added later. She can \"print selection\" from the print menu, I understand that -- but little icons are so much more user friendly and instantly gratifying. :-)

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5034

And one more - the program they use now is a full sql/perl database - so they have 10,000 closed tickets because no one has ever done any housekeeping. What happens to these tickets when they are closed? Ideally, once they are closed, the staff member will record them in the proper place and then delete it entirely. Can your program work this way? Thanks so much for your help. I read the full users' manual yesterday, but it does not seem to address my concerns.

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5053

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
Hello,
there doesn't seem to be an option to print-out individual tickets - am I missing something, or will this be added later.
This feature has been added in RStickets! REV. 8.
What happens to these tickets when they are closed?
When tickets have been unanswered for a configurable amount of time, it offers you a way to notify the customer by clicking on the \"Notify\" button. When the customer has been notified, if he doesn't reply in a configurable amount of time, it will be automatically closed. The tickets are never deleted unless you click on the \"Delete\" button and agree to remove them permanently.
Regards,

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5056

It sounds like this program will service all our needs, but I would really like to try it out in its full form before I pay for it. I am currently using Version 1.0.0. When and how can I find the newest version? Thanks again for your continued help.

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5057

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
Hello,

You're welcome to download the latest tryout from here.
Based on what Joomla! version are you running, click on the Try It Free button.

I'm sure our software will meet your expectations.
Regards,

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5074

Thanks for your help - the new version seems to be working exactly as I had hoped - although I did have a problem with updating - it seemed to think I was giving it the wrong file??.....

I have turned this over to my staff member for her to explore and experiment with. I will push for an answer next week. Thanks again for all your help - your prompt response and accurate answers have really been a huge selling point!

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 6 months ago #5079

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
You're welcome - there is no update for the tryout version, you have to uninstall the old one and install the new tryout.
Regards,

Re:RSTickets! 15 years 4 months ago #5936

• jennix
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm trying to determine my version and the most current version. In the http://{live site}/administrator/index.php?option=com_rstickets page the version shows 1.0.0, but i see referneces on your site (on this thread, for example) of revisions, such as revision 8 above.

Forgive me if i don't take the "Update" page's word for it,

jenni'
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by octavian.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!