Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Auto generate sample form and response key

Auto generate sample form and response key 1 month 1 week ago #43325

• jon380
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, this is a long shot request but here is goes...

I am using RSForms as a questionnaire for a continuing education meeting. I am required to submit the form and responses to a third party for audit purposes.

Is there a way to 1) export the form questions and answer options? And then 2) also lists the labels with each the fields so the spreadsheet of responses can be deciphered?

I would find this to be an extremely helpful feature!

Thanks for any responses!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Auto generate sample form and response key 1 month 1 week ago #43333

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to export the form submissions you can try taking a look at the following functionality:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...age-submissions.html

If you want to submit the form data to a 3rd party location you could also try taking a look at the Post to location feature:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ion-silent-post.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Auto generate sample form and response key 1 month 2 days ago #43345

• jon380
  • Fresh Boarder
I appreciate the response. I am familiar with the export of the responses/submissions.

I am actually trying to export the form itself in a way that it can be shared so the submissions can be understood. A list of the questions, the field descriptions, and the field abbreviations.

Does that make more sense?

Auto generate sample form and response key 3 weeks 6 days ago #43352

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

If I understand correctly you would like to actually "print" the form as it is along with the user answers so that they can be reviewed in a 3rd party location?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!