Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "Edit" form responsible

"Edit" form responsible 5 months 2 weeks ago #43081

• uniqWeb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

The "normal" form is responsible, editing submitted data isn't. How can I make the "Edit" form responsible? Is there a setting in the joomla backend or do I have to change and add css classes?
Thank you!

Please excuse me if some expressions are unclear or incorrect. I am translating it from German.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Edit" form responsible 5 months 2 weeks ago #43092

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can edit the submitted data, from the frontend area, using the RSForm!Pro Submissions Directory menu item. please read this article for more information.

If you're trying to edit the submission using the original form, you can try taking a look at this article instead. Note that this is just an example, not a copy paste solution.

"Edit" form responsible 5 months 1 day ago #43120

• uniqWeb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Thank you for your answer, but that was not the question I asked.
The "Edit" form of a submitted submission, editet from directory view in frontend, is not responsible. I added the same responsible css classes from New Submission form, but it doesn't make a difference.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!