Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: sent form to different admins depending on

sent form to different admins depending on 8 months 1 week ago #42900

• info5772
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi ,

I would like to sent the admin email to different email addresses depending on the chosen field in a dropdown list.

Or just sent an additional email to an email address depending on the chosen field in the dropdown list.

I have a dropdown list with 'my teacher is' then a list with teachers. After they select a certain teacher this one should reveive the filled in form.

How can I do this? Or Is there a tutorial for this? as I think I am not the only one who needs this.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

sent form to different admins depending on 8 months 1 week ago #42901

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can try taking a look at this article.

sent form to different admins depending on 8 months 1 week ago #42905

• info5772
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi ,

Thanks for your answer!

I tried to do it with a dropdown list

in the items field I have this:

nameteachera@school.com|nameteachera
nameteacherb@school.com|nameteacherb
nameteacherc@school.com|nameteacherc

However when I save it and look at the frontend the list is empty.

Would it be possible with a dropdown list or is it only possible with a radio button?

sent form to different admins depending on 8 months 4 days ago #42940

• dragos
  • Administrator
If you are using the same email address across multiple items, you'll need a custom scripting approach since the values of a select type of field needs to be unique. More precisely, you'll need to use a script in "PHP Email Scripts" that will control the "To" field based on the user's selection, instead of using the pipeline solution.

More on this here (notice example nr.1).

sent form to different admins depending on 8 months 4 days ago #42941

• dragos
  • Administrator
Please ignore my previous reply, by any chance you're using a multi language form? If yes, please make sure that you're editing your field in the correct frontend language. Further info here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!