Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Empty form fields should not appear in Admin Mail.

Empty form fields should not appear in Admin Mail. 3 years 1 week ago #41130

• info5792
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I apologize in advance for my bad english.
I have a membership application form with conditional fields.
The user has the option to register as a member himself or to give a membership to a friend as a gift.
In this case, additional form fields open.

I would like to design the Admin Mail in such a way that unused / not completed fields do not appear in it.
This means that if someone registers himself as a member, the conditional fields for the friend should not be listed in the mail.

How can you do that?

Thanks. Greetings Frank

Leere Formularfelder sollen nicht in Admin Mail erscheinen.

Hallo,
ich entschuldige mich vorab für mein schlechtes englisch.
Ich habe ein Formular für einen Mitgliedsantrag mit bedingten Feldern.
Der Nutzer hat die Möglichkeit sich selbst als Mitglied anzumelden oder eine Mitgliedschaft an einen Freund zu verschenken.
In dem Fall öffnen sich zusätzliche Formularfelder.

Ich möchte die Admin Mail nun so gestalten, dass nicht genutzte / nicht ausgefüllte Felder darin auch nicht erscheinen.
Das bedeutet das wenn sich jemand selbst als Mitglied anmeldet, sollen die bedingten Felder für den Freund nicht mit in der Mail gelistet werden.

Wie kann man das realisieren?

Danke. Gruß Frank
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Empty form fields should not appear in Admin Mail. 3 years 6 days ago #41132

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

RSForm!Pro incorporates a specialized IF statement syntax that can be used to include / exclude content from your email / thank you message. You can read more about this topic here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!