Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 500 You are not authorized to view this page

500 You are not authorized to view this page 4 years 2 months ago #39804

• paul78
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I recently upgraded to RSForm! Pro 2.3.6 along with Joomla 3.9.14 and I am no longer able to view my directorys, instead receiving the error:

You are not authorized to view this page. Did you forget to set 'Enable Directory' to 'Yes' from this menu item's properties?

I have checked the directory is correctly configured, and I have also checked the menu item - everything is correct, and this is affecting several directory views I had set up.

Is this the same error as outlined here (www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/291...-view-this-page.html) - as this seems to have been resolved January 2019.

Should I downgrade router.php with the version from Joomla 3.8.3??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!