Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export after submission

Export after submission 4 years 4 months ago #39652

• scandal36
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I'd like to buy RSForm Pro but I'd like to know first if there's an option I need. I mean I need a form (text fields to fill by user) and after SEND two things should be done:

1. Confirmation by e-mail to client
2. CSV exported file to me as admin...

Anyone know if it can be done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bogdan.tataru

Export after submission 4 years 3 months ago #39688

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

1) This can easily be achieved using the User Emails section of the form:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...omponent-emails.html

2) The current version of RSForm!Pro does not have an automatic export to CSV for each submission. Although not a copy paste solution, the following article should provide a good starting point for this:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...rough-the-email.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!