Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden 5 years 3 months ago #38712

• buldm01
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a few forms (RSformat) running. I now get the message 403 Forbidden on several chisks when I get up. I have reinstalled everything once again but that does not help. What is not good here? :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

403 Forbidden 3 years 4 months ago #40771

• Roberts
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I started running into this problem 2 years ago when I began using This RSJoomla Code to Autopopulate a list from a table, it is still a problem because web hosts will block the code.

My hosting provider says...

"All of the connection attempts are POSTing to the server instead of GETing and this is essentially why the error occurs, because it is quite unsafe for such a comment to be sent in this way, because this is often use for injection attacks.

We won't remove the security rule for this globally as the risk to other customers is too great but you can certainly add the following to the top of your .htaccess file which will skip this check but we don't recommend it for the obvious reasons.

SecRuleRemoveById 218550"

I have tried the above and the problem still exists.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!