Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email all the filled and active fields

Email all the filled and active fields 6 years 9 months ago #37053

• siti2
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear support,
I'm quite new to RS Form Pro so I'm quite confused about the emailing of the inputs of a Form.

I've seen that you can customize the email with
{myField1:caption} = {myField1:value}
That's ok for small and static forms, but now I have to send a long form with conditions that open new input and I'm wondering if there's a way to directly put into an email every value (as stated in the above code) about fields that were active (I mean not invisible nor deactivated).

I do not think that we can use PHP to parse the POST with a Foreach...

Thanks for your help in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email all the filled and active fields 6 years 9 months ago #37055

• iceferret
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Sounds like you need the {if ....} {/if} . This is what i use for complicated membership forms with lots of conditional fields and membership rates:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...t-php-knowledge.html

Works well in attached pdf's too:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...mpro-pdf-plugin.html
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand the situation!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: siti2

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!