Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: All fields shortcode for admin mails?

All fields shortcode for admin mails? 7 years 5 months ago #35938

• joris3
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys and gals,

So im making some interesting and complex forms and loving it with rsForm PRO.
BUT.... when it comes to making the mails and including the fields to the mail... It freaking sucks to have to add them one by one.

Now maybe i'm blind but i've had a look and i can't find a way to add all the fields in 1 go.
And that's what i really want. Just 1 shortcode that loads all captions and values so that I don't need to add 20-50 if not more shortcodes everytime I make a form.

PLEASE someone tell me how I can do all fields in 1 go...!

Thanks you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All fields shortcode for admin mails? 7 years 3 months ago #36189

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Although the current version of RSForm!Pro does not include a placeholder that will return all your form fields, due to the component flexible nature you can achieve this through custom scripting. At the bottom of the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...p-email-scripts.html

you will find an example on how automatically add all the fields placeholders to the generated RSForm!Pro email. This script can be used as a starting point for your scenario.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregs

All fields shortcode for admin mails? 2 years 11 months ago #41135

• loxlay
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
in the meantime, is there a shortcode for all fields?
Thanks, Robin

All fields shortcode for admin mails? 3 weeks 1 day ago #43280

• bpaul
  • Fresh Boarder
I second this. RS FORM PRO is great, but my biggest complaint is my clients start adding new fields or renaming fields on current forms and then they wonder why the admin notification email doesn't bring over the data.

It would be great to have a short code that brings in all active fields for that form, or if you create/edit a field on the form, it automatically adds the short code to the email notifications.

All fields shortcode for admin mails? 3 weeks 1 day ago #43281

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
In your form go to Form Properties then choose Admin Emails under the Email menu at left. Then look down the page for Auto-Generate Email Message and switch the toggle to Yes and all the shortcodes will be inserted into the message.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!