Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Styling Submission-View in Directory

Styling Submission-View in Directory 9 years 1 month ago #30573

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

I've got a RSForm Pro Directory view as a menu item. I've got a CSS style attached to the directory and it makes the directory look the way I like. Is there a way to apply that style to the submission-view when I drill down on a directory's entries? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Styling Submission-View in Directory 9 years 1 month ago #30577

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Are you asking if you can customize the Details Layout of the Manage Directories menu item? The answer is yes, you can disable the auto generated layout option to perform additional changes within the HTML code and or add inline CSS style.

More information can be found here:
https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/907-how-to-set-up-frontend-submission-editing-manage-directories.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregs

Styling Submission-View in Directory 9 years 1 month ago #30583

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I missed that and it works perfectly for my situation - thanks.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by gregs.

Styling Submission-View in Directory 8 years 11 months ago #31251

• djaber2000
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Are you asking if you can customize the Details Layout of the Manage Directories menu item?

How about customizing the Edit view? How do you get the "Free Text" elements to display on this page? They don't, even after selecting them.

Is it even possible to customize the edit-view, or add some html elements or css styles to the field elements? A work-around? There is no $formLayout PHP area for managed directories, so I am unsure as to how to add anything to the edit-view.

Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by djaber2000.

Styling Submission-View in Directory 7 years 3 months ago #36340

Is there any way to style the "Edit" page when you click on the edit button for a form using the "Submissions Directory Viewer".?

Styling Submission-View in Directory 6 years 3 months ago #37758

Anyone ?
Any way to add read-only fields to the edit page ?

Styling Submission-View in Directory 4 years 5 months ago #39565

• Dan1980
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I also would like to very much find out if anyone has solved this. We can target the Submissions-View with CSS changes, but we can't do anything (cleanly) that targets specifically the Submissions-Edit page.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!