Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hidden Captcha should not show Required Mark

Hidden Captcha should not show Required Mark 9 years 5 months ago #29179

I use hidden Captchas. They don't show up for the user of the form and that's OK. But Captchas are a required field by default since some versions and you cannot change that. Now I just hide the asteriks with CSS, which I use anyway if I want to diminish the vertical space a hidden field takes up.

I'll submit a ticket to ask to change this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hidden Captcha should not show Required Mark 9 years 5 months ago #29183

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Please download the latest version of the component and let me know if the issue persists.

Complete changelog can be found here:
22 October 2014 - Version 1.50.5
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Hidden Captcha should not show Required Mark 4 years 4 months ago #39671

• dorothy8
  • Fresh Boarder
This is an old post, but 5 years later I have the same issue - I use Invisible captcha with hidden label and the (*) is still there. Could you please suggest how I can hide it?
TIA

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!