Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: duplicated form shows incorrect form title

duplicated form shows incorrect form title 9 years 11 months ago #27838

I am using rsformPro 1.49.8 and joomla 3.1.5. Creating a form from scratch works fine. But when I duplicate a form and change its form title, in the frontend I will always see the title of the original form I duplicated. I definitely changed the name under properties/form info and I don't know why only the old title is displayed. Do you have any idea what happens here? Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

duplicated form shows incorrect form title 9 years 11 months ago #27848

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
If you are using the multi-language feature on your form, you have to edit the Form properties for each language. Please refer to the following article for more information:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/1051-new-form-settings-are-not-applied.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!