Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Receiving content of form in inbox

Receiving content of form in inbox 11 years 11 months ago #17859

• Collis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've only just started using the form and I couldn't find any similar topics on this forum (though I might have missed something). In any case, I would prefer to receive an email in my inbox stating what the online contact form is about. E.g. now I only receive a message saying 'New submission from XYZ', but I'd really like to see all the details straight away. Is that possible to configure? Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Receiving content of form in inbox 11 years 11 months ago #17864

Hello,

In the form manager you can find the option Admin E-mails and User e-mails.
There you can configure everything.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: Receiving content of form in inbox 11 years 11 months ago #17867

• lawrence
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok ok .. but the help where is it?? I'm struggling with this problem for over 5 hours now... WHAT should we do to get ALL the data fields into the selected e-mail? Because we receive only "You have a new submission" .. Please help??

Re: Receiving content of form in inbox 11 years 11 months ago #17871

Check out RSJoomla TV (under Support/Video Tutorials)
There are lots of examples of how to do the most common things in RSForms Pro! The area that you will be editing to get the contents of the filled in form to send the data to you is called Edit the Email Text.

You will find an example of how to set up email at:
www.rsjoomla.com/video-tutorials-on-joom...ls-in-rsformpro.html

Also, make sure you check out the documentation area, search for email and you'll get other examples on how you can modify the data to get what you want.

Some of the video were produced with older software so the look of the screen may be different. But the information that is included is still valid.

K
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by NEMGTR_webmanager. Reason: Added line to make things more clear.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!