Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: View Submissions menu item setup?

View Submissions menu item setup? 12 years 7 months ago #15061

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have added a "View Submissions" menu item. I've linked it to the form that I want to display to the logged in user, and I have limited it to "login" (Show submissions for user ID). It does not return any value except for the form title. It also displays no data when I set the Show submission s for user ID field to "0", and it should show all submissions. I have twice asked support why this is not returning data, and I have gotten the same answer twice - a link to an article which has a screenshot of a previous version of the program and does not display all of the fields that are referenced in the article. (www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-view-menu-item.html) Having worked past that question myself, I am still not understanding what is wrong with the setup.

I asked if there was a working demo but did not receive a reply. Would someone who has this working send me a screenshot of their menu item setup so I can see if I am missing something? I suspect I have to configure the HTML, row and details layouts and a screenshot of one that works would be very helpful. Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: View Submissions menu item setup? 12 years 6 months ago #15413

In the menu item, in the Parameters (Basic) box you will need to set up the html, row layout and details layout (similar to how you would set up the admin/user emails) to show the data you would like.

If you have done this already, have you changed the radio button 'Enable Viewing Submissions' to yes? It is located in the Parameters (Basic) as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!