Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using registered user's email address in a form

Using registered user's email address in a form 12 years 8 months ago #14460

• bruce5
  • Fresh Boarder
There is a form on my website that is only available to registered users. How do I show that user's name in a form created with RSform Pro? And when the user submits the form, how do I get the user's name and email from the Joomla db automatically, rather than having to ask the logged-in user his name and email in every form?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Using registered user's email address in a form 12 years 8 months ago #14472

• bruce5
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!