Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: $userEmail

$userEmail 12 years 9 months ago #14259

Hi all,

We need to create some customised emails based upon form submission answers. I think the answer is to update the $userEmail variable and we can do this but I can't work out how to access the form submission answers from the email script area of form!Pro to then know what to customise in the email.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: $userEmail 12 years 3 months ago #15900

• learnthrusong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Mat,,

you can use the tokens like {my_field:value} in the email strings...

You just need to replace the tokens using str_replace on the email string replacing $tokens with $values.

Regards,

gez

Re: $userEmail 12 years 3 months ago #16099

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!