Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Payment Options

Payment Options 13 years 3 months ago #12739

• knlshnd
  • Fresh Boarder
Want to install rsForms Pro on Website. It has all that i need. Only problem comes during payment.

I want to give the customers an option of mode of payment, i.e Paypal, Offline, COD
How do i go about it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Payment Options 13 years 2 months ago #12843

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

At the moment RSForm!Pro only has an integration available with PayPal. You can read more about this integration in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-plugins/rsform-p...1-joomla-paypal.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Customize Form & RSEvents Authorize.net payment 13 years 2 months ago #13044

• Atomicdc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I am trying to integrate a custom RSForm into an event registration from RSEvents and use the Authorize.net payment module for RSEVents.

Wenever I select my custom form, I can not add Authorize.net as a payment option, only paypal. However, when I use the 'default' form on RSEvents it does allow (and work) to use Authorize.net.

I need to add a few more fields during the registration process and have to use a custom form for it. Is there a way to make it so I can use a custom form and still use allow Authorize.net as payment?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Atomicdc. Reason: updating subject for search

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!