Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent

RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 8 months ago #11325

Hi
i have made a form in RS from pro
Now I have already specified a single product amount such as 3$ and this is done via the paypal plugin,
But after that I also have the total tab
and the Submit button but when I click on submit the form doesnt process and goes to paypal for payment?
Why So?
Please help
I also need that the customer can pay through the credit card after he goes to paypal that option should also come since if someone doesnt have a paypal account he can pay through the credit card too.
Please suggest how to do this
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 8 months ago #11337

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

The form is being processed, the redirect to PayPal is made after the submitted data is stored in the database tables. At the moment the integration between PayPal and RSForm!Pro requires the user to log in and complete the payment. You can read more about this integration in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-plugins/rsform-p...1-joomla-paypal.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 8 months ago #11353

okay so even if it requires the user to login and make the payment and not via credit card at paypal
But when someone clicks submit button nothing happens?
I need to know why doesnt the process goto paypal then after clicking on submit button so that the payment can be processed.
Do I need to add any more code to it?

Re:RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 8 months ago #11356

Hopefully this will help. I just recently got this to work without having to have users login.

Make sure that the PayPal plug-in configuration is set up with the correct email address of your PayPal account. This has to be a valid PayPal account email.

Also, make sure you are set to "live". Something that's easy to overlook during the switch from testing to real use! I know from experience.

And there needs to be a PayPal total entry on the form. Got caught on that one too.

I set up my Admin email to mail the PayPal completed transaction to the same email name as was used in the configuration. I can then view that email in-box to track if the transaction is completed successfully.

www.nemgtr.org/index.php?option=com_cont...le&id=206&Itemid=254
It could be better but it works for what we want to do.

Good Luck,
KA

Re:RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 8 months ago #11357

wil try this just hope it does work

Re:RS form and Paypal Integration-Urgent 13 years 6 months ago #11824

cheappanamavacation wrote:
okay so even if it requires the user to login and make the payment and not via credit card at paypal
But when someone clicks submit button nothing happens?
I need to know why doesnt the process goto paypal then after clicking on submit button so that the payment can be processed.
Do I need to add any more code to it?

I am having the same issue. When I click the submit button nothing happens. I have the paypal total and submit button at the bottom of the form.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!