Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Edimo - Medical Centre

RS Edimo - Medical Centre 2 months 1 week ago #43259

• info4173
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm using the Medical Centre sample content and I want to add to the list of social media options in the "Our Medical Team" section.

There are currently 9 options: Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Vimeo, Flickr and Pinterest. I want to add an additional option: "More", using a link icon so I can add the URL of the page.

Could you please let me know how to do this. Thanks.

Regards,
Colin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS Edimo - Medical Centre 1 month 2 weeks ago #43308

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Although currently you can't add a new icon to this element, you can replace an existing one through CSS. First you'll need to create a custom.css file as explained here, then let's take Flickr for example. Add the URL to your social media page in the element's Flickr field, then in the custom.css file you can add something similar:
#rstpl-pagewrap .rspbld-personal-box .rspbld-social-icons li i::before {
  font-family: inherit;
}

.rspbld-personal-box .rspbld-social-icons .fa-flickr::before {
  content: "\f0c1";
}

This will replace the default Flickr icon with the one specified in the code. in this case, the Link icon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!