Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using RSFORMS of ticketing office

Using RSFORMS of ticketing office 6 months 2 days ago #43054

Hi, I want to create a simplified online ticketing office to but ticket places for concerts. I've been using Virtuemart but its maintenance for the simple few concerts per year with administered is a bit complex.
I think I figured our how to use RSForms and its Stripe plugin which is manly what I need.
  1. I would like to have a basket icon where buyer can see current state of purchase and go forward to place the order. Can that be achieved?
  2. How can buyer see online his/her orders ? Possible to achieve?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Customizing Quantity field for Payments 6 months 2 days ago #43055

I reply to myself B)
1. I believe basket is not available because the forms are submitted, full stop.
2. I suppose if they register first by creating an account and then purchasing a concert place

The issue I have now is that I am not able to implement the following scenario. Lets say I create a form to purchase places for a concert on Feb 4th 2024, and that there are three possible prices - Full price 30€, Reduce price 15€ and Student price 10€. I can create a field "Multiple products" having those 3 prices in 3 item lines of the field. I create a "Quantity" field. Is there a way to have a Quantity field related to each item ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!