Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Triple admin emails sent

Triple admin emails sent 1 year 7 months ago #42268

• azurelink
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

I have a client website running the latest version of RSForm! Pro and when my client tested the newly set up form, they received three admin notification emails. I tested the form and I get only one notification email. I checked the form's Admin Email parameters and there are no repeat addresses in the other cc or bcc fields. What might be causing this to happen? A delay and resend on the part of their mail server?

Thanks in advance for your response.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!