Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Updates for Rs Form not showing up

Updates for Rs Form not showing up 1 year 8 months ago #42155

Hello,
I have a site for which updates for RS Form and its plugins are not showing up in the list of extension updates. The updates are showing up on my other sites.
I have gone ahead and applied the updates, but how do I fix this, and what do I need to check to get the updates showing again?
Thanks!
Dorothy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Updates for Rs Form not showing up 1 year 8 months ago #42170

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

In some cases, you may need to clear Joomla's Update Channel cache by accessing the Joomla! Update area and:

- click on the top "Clear Cache" button
- then click the "Find Updates" button
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!