Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Change height of ALL text boxes

Change height of ALL text boxes 1 year 8 months ago #42094

I've seen lots of posts here where it is suggested to put

style="height:20px;"

in the additional attributes property for a field. I have tons of fields though and want them all to be the same height. How can I add one line to my CSS file to change them all? I managed to use

label.formControlLabel {font-size:20px;}

in the CSS file to change all of the text but can't get the rsform-input-box to work in it.

On the same thought, how do I target all of the radio inputs to increase their font size as well (without adding inline styles to every single field)?
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by sales2332. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change height of ALL text boxes 1 year 8 months ago #42099

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Can you please provide a direct URL to the form in question? If this isn't public, please submit a Support Ticket.

Change height of ALL text boxes 1 year 8 months ago #42109

Change height of ALL text boxes 1 year 8 months ago #42113

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You should match the form's layout against your template framework. Go to backend > Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage Forms > your form > Properties > Form Layout > Choose a layout that matches your template (from what I can see, your template loads Bootstrap 3) and disable the "Load Layout CSS/JS" option, then save your settings. Next, clear your Joomla! cache and check this once more (it may also be required that you properly refresh your form's page in the frontend area using CTRL+F5). The style you'll be then viewing on your form will be generated by your template, or what other CSS you may have loading on your page.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!