Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFORMPRO not showing in admin menu when installed

RSFORMPRO not showing in admin menu when installed 1 year 10 months ago #42055

After installing, the component did not appear in the menu despite a success message that it installed. Also if I just typed in the rsform component URI for the backend, "404 component not found".

I discovered that the database has all the RSFORM tables, but that in the #_extensions table of the J! database, the 'status' field was set to a value of -1 (it was the only com_ db record in the extensions table that had a -1, which I presume means unpublished/disabled status(?)

I edited that field to match the values of the other working components, and then RSFORM appeared in my admin menu under components, and the component now works.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!