Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Rsjuno for J!4 not showing featured articles

Rsjuno for J!4 not showing featured articles 1 year 11 months ago #42021

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I've just added RSjuno 2.1.2 to my trial J!4 site but it's not showing featured articles on the home page. The column-left articles are showing full width. They show fine with the Cassiopeia template.

Any suggestion of what I may be doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris A
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by cappleby. Reason: typos
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rsjuno for J!4 not showing featured articles 1 year 11 months ago #42022

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I worked it out myself. There's an option to hide the homepage content for some reason which I hadn't noticed and it was set to yes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!