Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event Visibility

Event Visibility 2 years 2 months ago #41819

• bruce8
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello and thank you for your help.

I cannot figure out how to limit the visibility of an event to different Joomla Groups or access levels. I may want to select multiple Groups or Access Levels. I may want an event visible to all Groups. How can I achieve this?

Bruce
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event Visibility 2 years 2 months ago #41829

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

While editing your event, the following option is available:

'This event will not be visible to the following selected groups' - You can select what RSEvents!Pro group cannot view / participate at this event.

Event Visibility 2 years 2 months ago #41833

• bruce8
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry I must not be awake. I have one group, "Members" that I want to be able to see a specific category of events. "Meetings". How do I do this?

Event Visibility 2 years 2 months ago #41834

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The current event configuration will only allow you to select the groups that will not be able to view the current event, not the other way around.

Event Visibility 2 years 2 months ago #41836

• bruce8
  • Fresh Boarder
1) If I do not want the Joomla Group, "Public" to not be able to see specific meetings on our calendar do I have to create a RS Events Pro group named "Public" and add the Joomla group "Public" to be a member of the RS Events Pro group"?

2) I tried to edit the event on the frontend but see no place to designate which groups can't see the event. Does this have to be done on the backend?

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!