Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: text in dropdown is not available

text in dropdown is not available 2 years 9 months ago #41394

I want to use a new template on my website, i'm testing it on my test-server. And after an update of the template the text in my dropdown-list is no longer legible. I had contact with the developer of the template and he told me that I use a 3rd party extension which causes the problem by loading its own UIkit variant and partially overriding the native CSS and JavaScript of the template so i have to disable the redundant loading of UIkit assets in the settings of my RS!Form Pro" form:

I changed the settings, but still the text in my dropdownlist is nog longer ligible
  • In the Joomla backend go to Components > RSForm! Pro > Manage Forms.
  • For each form set to Responsive Layouts > [uikit ...] do the following:
  • Click on "Form Properties".
  • Set Options > Load Layout CSS / JS > No

How can i change the color of my text in this dropdownlist or what have i to do to resolve my problem?
thanks for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

text in dropdown is not available 2 years 9 months ago #41396

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Please submit a support ticket so we can investigate this matter properly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!