Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Background color: Change to black

Background color: Change to black 3 years 8 months ago #40366

Hi there,

the background color of my website www.thomas-graf-music.com is white and I would like to change it to black.

In fact, the "outa frame" is black but the inner frame is white.

I want to have everything black.

Can someone help please?

Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Background color: Change to black 3 years 8 months ago #40368

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I've taken a look at your website and from what I can see, the background color as well as other elements background color is black. I assume that you've managed to figure it out, if not, please provide more details on this topic.

Background color: Change to black 3 years 8 months ago #40375

Thank you! Yes, I figured it out. Sorry but I didn't know how to close my question again.

For future readers, here is what I did:

I already had a user.css file in my Protostar CSS folder (if not, just create one). There I included this:

.body .container {
background-color: #0000;
box-shadow: none;
border: none;
}

And since I wanted to have the white line at the bottom of the page also in black, I also included this:

hr {
border-top: 1px solid #0000;
border-bottom: 1px solid #0000;
}

Best regards,
Tom

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!