Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSTrone! Articles Layout Question

RSTrone! Articles Layout Question 3 years 10 months ago #40235

Hello, I applied the RSTrone! template for my website.

It seems to have 2 problems.

1.In the articles "image and Links" tab, the option of setting for image intro will not stay on the left when "image float: left" setting is saved. It will display the entire picture size in the article intro.

Link is www.best-content-writer.com/small-business-blogs

2. When viewing full article, the name of the author disappears. I only see the gravatar. I need the author's name just in case someone needs to cite my article for copyrights purposes.

Link is www.best-content-writer.com/small-busine...nning-in-this-crisis

Please help?

Link is www.best-content-writer.com/small-business-blogs

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!