Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Search space includes "Search ..."

Search space includes "Search ..." 3 years 10 months ago #40177

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I'm using RSNevia and I've found that when I click on the search icon the characters "Search..." pop up but stay there when I click in the space - with the result that the search word/phrase is not found. This doesn't happen with my other sites that use RSJuno. Can anyoe suggest a solution or can someone add a fix for the next update please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Search space includes "Search ..." 3 years 9 months ago #40210

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

Please submit a support ticket and point us to a direct link to your website as upon my tests I did not encountered this situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappleby

Search space includes "Search ..." 3 years 9 months ago #40220

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

You're correct. The problem has gone away for some unknown reason. Maybe one of the recent Joomla! updates corrected the issue??

Thanks for your response.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!