Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Inconsistent on Admin Emails

Inconsistent on Admin Emails 4 years 8 months ago #39370

I have been using this extension for years, after development everything test perfectly. A few months later, the client reports that no emails are being delivered. I update the registration and pro extension and again, emails are being sent. After the client missed about 100 submissions. It really looks bad! Am I missing something here, now my link to activate an account resolve to the home page but don't result on the backend User manager. This is the reason I stopped using Chronoforms. Is it me, Joomla, or RsForm. My frustration is at an absolute high!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Inconsistent on Admin Emails 4 years 1 month ago #39903

• dibsz
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been having a similar problem where the last submission a person makes after adding a few the last email is not submitted, wild!

Inconsistent on Admin Emails 4 years 1 month ago #39904

• dibsz
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I'm having a similar issue where if a number of submissions are made by the same member/client all submissions get a response email except the last the submission - very strange and wild!!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!