Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSKala - Reduce white space for Desktop and Mobile

RSKala - Reduce white space for Desktop and Mobile 4 years 9 months ago #39280

• peppertown
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Using the RSKala! template. For our needs, we need to reduce the white space at the top for Desktop and Mobile.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I found this CSS using the Inspector in Google Chrome:
.body > section {
    margin: 80px 0 0 0;
}

When I change the 80px to 40px it looks about right for the Desktop version, but for the Mobile it needs to be a different a much lower value of 1px. I added this with a !important in a custom.css file.

I'm not even sure this is the proper way or place to reduce the white space in this template. I would greatly appreciate some expert guidance from RSJoomla. How can I control it to do this differently for Mobile vs Desktop?

Or is there another way entirely to do this? Would Template Positions achieve this by removing some of them?
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by peppertown.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSKala - Reduce white space for Desktop and Mobile 4 years 9 months ago #39289

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can try further adjusting this by adding css rules for different browser resolutions using media queries. More on media queries here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!