Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Getting Google analytics "referral" param

Getting Google analytics "referral" param 5 years 1 month ago #38876

• edocif
  • Fresh Boarder
I know you have HTTP_referrer but i am looking to pull the referring website url that is loaded in the google analytics tag.

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find how to parse the information. big issue is when the ID is created it starts with form[ ], that stops you from being able to even pull in UTM data.

The cleanest would be to pull referring domain vs. utm especially when sending to a full website and the UTM doesn't pass on mod_rewrite.

Need this for routing purposes to find out what company sent the referral to the products.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!