Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSjuno - Featured articles not appearing

RSjuno - Featured articles not appearing 5 years 2 months ago #38797

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
I've just created a new website - voxpopulichoir.com.au and the Home item on the Main Menu is set to show featured articles but they're not appearing. If I change the default menu to Protostar they appear but when I go back to RSJuno they're not showing. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem. Apart from the logo and colour scheme I haven't changed the settings for RSjuno from the default.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSjuno - Featured articles not appearing 5 years 2 months ago #38799

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
Further to this issue the article disappears if the menu item is made the default - for both a Featured article menu and a single article menu item.

RSjuno - Featured articles not appearing 5 years 2 months ago #38800

• cappleby
  • Junior Boarder
Fixed! RSJuno has a default setting to hide homepage content for some reason. I've now turned it off.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by cappleby.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!