Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Display K2 Articles as blog on the HOMEPAGE - CAN

Display K2 Articles as blog on the HOMEPAGE - CAN 5 years 9 months ago #38296

• rpacdn
  • Fresh Boarder
I am trying to display a few K2 articles from the different K2 Categories on the website's HOMEPAGE. I created a "HOME menu" and made the Menu Type "Latest Items from one or two K2 Categories"

But for some reason nothing gets displayed on the HOME page. However if I create another Menu item with the exact same setup, the articles from the different categories get displayed nicely in the main content section.

Can someone please help. What should I do different to have the articles displayed on the Default HOME page.

I am using RS!Penta as my template.

For the life of me I can not get a Blog view of articles on the Home page! Bizzare!

I am trying to create a page just like this demo page:
demo.getk2.org/latest-items-by-selected-categories

They have articles from different categories displayed all in one page! But for some reason when I create a MENU with the option as shown above it is not working. Nothing on the screen.

Problem seems that RS!Template does not allow Components to be displayed in the main page "Content" position on the HOME page!

Thank you.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by rpacdn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!