Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: alienation of the columns

alienation of the columns 5 years 10 months ago #38216

I want to buy Join The Template Club but my main problem is that I have tried with free templates to start my project

I'm working on a project where I have the same content but different uses templates, original content:
juanjosesanchezmelian.com/
copy with new template
kikasantamariaguillem.com/
it's the same all over the web
kikasantamariaguillem.com/cursos-caninos-online
all content remains aligned to the left
why? where this error?
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ecformacioncanina. Reason: more info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

alienation of the columns 5 years 10 months ago #38223

Hello,

You have an empty module attached to column-right. Please unpublish module from column-right and your content will be centered.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!