Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSTrone! - Purchase option?

RSTrone! - Purchase option? 5 years 11 months ago #38186

• wfulton
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, are you planning on having a purchase option for RSTrone!? I really like the template, but would really like to use it without the copyright info in the source. I'm assuming that a purchase option would allow for this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSTrone! - Purchase option? 5 years 10 months ago #38190

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can disable the RSTrone!'s copyright info simply by going to Extensions > Templates > RSTrone! > Advanced > Hide Copyright Link > set this to Yes.

RSTrone! - Purchase option? 5 years 10 months ago #38192

• wfulton
  • Fresh Boarder
I know. But it still shows up in the html source. Most template vendors offer the ability to remove the copyright from source if you purchase.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!