Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSVario Video tutorials. Create Cafe website (in R

RSVario Video tutorials. Create Cafe website (in R 6 years 3 months ago #37682

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. I started to publish a series of articles and video lessons in Russian. In them you will find theoretical recommendations and practical step-by-step instructions on creating a web site. In them I considered such extensions:
  1. RSVario
  2. RSPageBuilder
  3. RSMediaGallery
  4. RSShowcase
  5. RSComments
  6. RSContact
  7. RSFeedback

Below I will write this message in Russian and Ukrainian.

-/- Русский (Russian) -/-
Здравствуйте. Я начал публиковать цикл статей и видео уроков на русском языке. В них Вы найдёте теоретические рекомендации и практические пошаговые инструкции по созданию веб сайта.
В них я рассмотрел такие расширения:
  1. RSVario
  2. RSPageBuilder
  3. RSMediaGallery
  4. RSShowcase
  5. RSComments
  6. RSContact
  7. RSFeedback

-/- Українська (Ukrainian) -/-
Добрий день. Я почав публікувати цикл статей і відео уроків російською мовою. У них Ви знайдете теоретичні рекомендації та практичні покрокові інструкції по створенню веб сайту.
У них я розглянув такі розширення:
  1. RSVario
  2. RSPageBuilder
  3. RSMediaGallery
  4. RSShowcase
  5. RSComments
  6. RSContact
  7. RSFeedback
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!